Monday, June 23, 2008

Another Bum Horoscope

Check out my friend Heather's site http://komensuncoast.kintera.org/2008race/pinkdragonflies

If you live in the area and would like to join Heather's team, the Happy Bottom Pink Dragonflies, for the Race for the Cure, sign up at Heather's site. We'll be downtown St. Pete at Vinoy Park on October 4th. If you would like to make a donation click on the pink ribbon over to the right of my blog. That will take you to the Muse Swings Race for the Cure Web site.


Another bum Yahoo horoscope
"New people are coming into your life at a fast and furious pace, and you can't slow down this flood! This is the start of a very social phase of your life, so get ready to party. You might have a few scheduling headaches, but figuring out which parties to go to is a nice headache to have! If you are in search of a romantic partner, this is a great time to try on a lot of different people for size. And if you're already in a relationship, this is a great time to rekindle those first-date night flutters!"

I AM going to Wal-Mart today, and Publix, so there will be loads of "new people" coming into my life today. At least for a minute, as they block my path with their shopping baskets. The only conversation I forsee is EXXXXXCUSSSSSSSSSSSE MEEEEEEEEE! I don't call that partying. I'm not searching for a romantic partner either- I have that swarthy little Romanian all to myself. First date flutters? After 38 years I've forgotten what that's all about. But that's okay, things are good.
So, if any of you other signs want to borrow my Virgo 'scope for the day, have at it.
Gotta get ready for my big outing - catch you later! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: