Thursday, April 23, 2009

You're Invited to a Spa Day in France! Oui!

Chateau le Muse


You'll be pleased to know that despite the usual rumors and innuendo that follow after our travels, and certain video tapes, acquired by Inspector Reuchaud from Lavinia Ladyslipper's train case on the Orient Express, we have once again been given permission to visit France. I'll of course have to travel under an assumed name and use my Moroccan passport, but that's another story.



That said, I thought you might be interested in a trip to my chateau which was recently renovated and is now a day spa (an "agreement" with the government in Bordeaux to pay off my gaming debts.) (Whatever.) They are allowing me to invite all of you to Le Grande Premier on Tuesday April 28.



It's been a LONG LONG LONG winter, and I'm sure your pastie little selves could use a a bit of sun and fun and plenty of beauty and spa treatments to pamper yourselves. And a lovely room for a toes up and breakfast in bed.







Do come - and invite your friends. Make your appointments with the salon - Francois is extending his stay to tend your tresses and Henri will grace the kitchen and prepare your meals - I've told him to can the 500 calorie menu and feed us well with local cheese and butter.


Rene du Lac is offering wine therapy and says:


"Taste the pleasures of this unique wine therapy: they combine the virtues of naturally warm spring water taken from a depth of 540 metres underground, rich in minerals and oligo-elements, with vine and grape extracts. The latter have a high concentration of polyphenols which help fight against free radicals – 80% responsible for ageing. These extracts strengthen blood vessels and enhance micro-circulation.

* The Vinotherapy package: 4 treatments per day X 2 days : the 'barrel bath' or the bath in red wine or the bath in grape juice plus a 'Merlot coating', honey and wine, envigoration treatment and the peach face mask."


Mmmm, wine and peaches! Are you in? Respondez s'il vous plait in comments! See you there!


23 comments:

Marie Reed said...

Pretty please with peaches on top! I'm thrilled Musey! Your events are the cat's meow! ((Hugs))

Robyn Kadis said...

Oh my goodness, how decadent. I'll be there faster than you can say, Parle vous France (or however you spell it)/

soulbrush said...

madame et mesiour, mon ami, ooh la la, merci, je taime...wee wee (i mean oui oui) i weeel be zere.`

Linda said...

Of course, you can count me in. I will slink in and under the cover of darkness. I hear Bond is still looking for me. I do need a new haircolor. (wink, wink.) Smiles

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Merci Beaucoup! J'adore les peches and le vin. Mon Deux, c'est tres formidable. Muse Swings est FANTISTIQUE!!

MuseSwings said...

Bonjour! Je suis si heureux voux viendrez! Good Morning! I am so happy you will come!

steviewren said...

Muzay cherie, I will be there with bells on my toes and flowers in my hair if only my son will come to my maison this weekend and fix my wrecked computer. I hope I don't have to miss the care-package event of the season!

MuseSwings said...

Me too, mon amiee!

Debby said...

Oh, Muse. I will have to take a miss on this adventure. I have to work. I'll be sure to read about it later.

MuseSwings said...

Not to worry, Debby - just fly in after work. I'll make all your appointments over here.

Debby said...

Okay then, let me practice my French.

*wanders off muttering 'voulez vous couchez avec Lavinia?* Hey. If I make sure she's busy, why then my credit cards are a little safer. You? I'll just keep pouring you more wine.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gorgeous!
I miss ya' all too, I don't usually go a week without blogging! It's been busy here... we were off for spring break and that was bliss but now we're studying for SAT testing in the evenings. Oi Vey - too much for the children in my opinion but I understand why it's done. I am SO ready for a real spa day but alas - a virtual blog experience will have to sustain me! Count me in! Have a great day tomorrow!
Cha Cha!
Janeen

MuseSwings said...

ooooh SAT. Janeen - yipes. Well I'm delighted you were able to surface long enough to say you'll be there.

I can't really explain, Debby but if you'll hand me a glass of la vin I will 'splain.

Lydia said...

Me, Me, oh, Me! Save a spa-spot (spat for short) for me.

Linda said...

Umm..yeah, I was wondering..My French is a little rusty, will southern twang be ok? (huge smiles)

Unknown said...

How wonderful with wine and peaches indeed!I found you at SITS

Margarita Bloom said...

Now, THIS sounds divine! Ah, a spa day at a french chateau....yes please! Peach face mask....oh, yeah that sounds FABULOUS! Found you via SITS....and so glad I did!

Robin said...

oh mon, oui.....
My last spa days were back in January out in Waikiki. I am so in need of a little pampering and primping. voyez-vous là....

Amy said...

Is this for real??? Dude, sign me up!

Blicky Kitty said...

Yikes tomorrow. That's what I get for going on vacation. I'll be here with bells on.

A bientot!

Blicky Kitty said...

Put me down for the works with Francois and Rene du Lac. Purrrrrrrr.....

Unknown said...

Will there be French Fries, French toast and French bread along with the treatments? If so, count me in!

Anonymous said...

Hi
order diazepam

If you are taking Valium in its liquid form, make sure that you have with you the measuring spoon that goes with it.
[url=http://www.scrapbook-paradise.com/]valium pill[/url]

If you have a known allergy to diazepam, you should not be taking Valium.
http://www.scrapbook-paradise.com/ - buy diazepam

Take Valium as it was advised by your physician.