Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday Salubrious Signs - Capricorn


CAPRICORN


Year 2009 Overview
.
In order for Capricorn to accomplish their goals in 2009, intelligent brainstorming is a must. Connecting with others satisfies your mind, and friends are a source of stimulation and inspiration, adding to the scientific developments you like to explore. That said, be sure to take time for yourself. You don't have to master everything in a day.


.



.Hang out with your friends - those of a like mind - like the Queen of all Capricorns - Nanny Goats In Panties and her posse.
.

Money is an issue this year. Capricorns are naturally frugal. Use that to your advantage. At the same time your generosity makes it difficult to say no. Balance your giving with your own needs.

.
You thrive on making new discoveries and developing opportunities. Call upon your inner guidance to help get the job done more efficiently. If you feel any uncertainty, other people are there to confirm your ideas, and allowing yourself to explore your inner thoughts will help you align yourself with a greater sense of awareness and meaningfulness


.
Capricorn rarely shies away from highly concentrated work, and you are able to meet challenges as they come up in 2009. This is a time of great self-discovery and transformation for you

.




The Sky's Limit, Capricorn. Have At It

.

As you work to manifest your best possible self, you will see things from a deeper perspective than ever before. Hidden beneath your desire to work hard is the key to making your life easier. In other words, you won't have to strain as much if you surrender to a higher knowing. Using your powers of concentration to tune into universal knowledge will help you manifest your highest dreams.

.

Your Get Real Horoscope
.

.
Sounds like a lot of overzealous work, planning and enough thinking to hurt your brain stem. Before you make a move, take yourself a little tropical vacation.
.


.

Go out for dinner with friends, but not the ones who are going to be hitting you up for cash. Hit them up for cash. At least say you left your credit card at home.

.

.
Get yourself a nice Capricorn hobby. Maybe collect postcards. Herds of them. With pictures of goats on 'em.

.

Pay attention to the part about watching your finances. Do whatever you need to do, but selling your kids is no longer an option. Maybe get them a job at a petting zoo. The tips are good and they get free meals.

.



.

I'm glad to see you are all paying attention.

.

Don't you make faces at me, you impudent little goat!

.


You'll be an appetizer before you can say lickity split!

22 comments:

Lavinia said...

In my experience, Capricorns tend to be bullies! But they do have some redeeming qualities, I guess. They can be funny, at times. By the way, do male capricorns all have 'goatees'? Bwa-haha!!!

Elizabeth said...

Hooray for Capricorns!
Lavinia, I am not a bully.
I am generous and frugal too.
Thanks for this most amusing post.

Debby said...

I'll bet it was a Capricorn who ate the stuffing out of our French poet's mattress. Probably trying to avoid paying for a meal.

Linda said...

I think Miss Lavinia just called you a bully. (rofl, jk ☺) ---Thanks for the smile today. (and of course, Lavinia made me laugh, lol.) Blessings

Rudee said...

I married a Capricorn. He can be a bully goat at times, but he has the best sense of humor so I keep him around.

Lavinia said...

Liz, I know you're not a bully...if anything you're like those sweet kitty kats you are so good at photographing!

ChaChaneen said...

Happy Saturday! We have to get you a new hobby, hmmmm How is your book coming along?

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

I was rollingggg! Hilariously helpful, even for a Pisces, Muse! :))

soulbrush said...

my new granddaughter is a capricornian, as long as they get on with us aquarians i am happy.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

What a fun post...since I'm a Sagitarius, does that mean I can join in half the fun? (the bottom half?) Oh dear! Come over to Oasis and collect a much deserved award! <3

Anna Lefler said...

Okay, that photo of the goats up in the trees scares the crap out of me.

I can't explain why, but it does.

...A.

Sparky said...

All imputant kidding aside, that was a really funny horoscope. ♥ ∞

Sparky said...

Sorry, misspelled impudent. Bully for me. ♥ ∞

Lanny said...

What? Can't sell the kids?!

steviewren said...

I'm still waiting to read about us Gemi'nice' people.....thanks for the tips on Capricorns...I'm gonna look for one who didn't read your admonishment about being frugal...I need to borrow $20 dollars.

Lavinia said...

Musey these horoscopes of yours give me the shivers---they are so uncannily accurate. It's like you get inside our heads, linen cupboards, night tables, etc, and see all, know all, reveal all. Spooky. I'd like to hire you to pick my lottery numbers!

MuseSwings said...

Lavina - perhaps I'll do Tarot readings next....Maybe I'll use Go Fish or Old Maid Cards. I still have about 8 more of these horoscope posts on Saturdays and then I should start all over again so we all that some direction, understand the secrets of life, know which path to follow and all that. So, yeah some lottery numbers: 8 16 22 27 36. If you need 6 numbers, the next one is 42. Send me 10% when you win. I'll buy some shiny stuff.

MuseSwings said...

I'll probably do Geminities next, Stevie. If you find a good source for that $20 bucks let me know. I'll put the touch on them too.

Michelle said...

The only thing you're missing is the "fainting goats" Google it....you'll be happy you did.

What a fun post!

sandy said...

I love the synchronicity that happens in life. I have been doing a make believe story on my art blog and the central theme for a few days has been trying to find my billy goats that got out of the pasture...and then I come and read this and see these pics. As of last night, I still hadn't found them and I'm heading out again today to look. I know today I will find them!!

Very entertaining post too!

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

I loved this post! Wait - that sounded stuck up, but I meant with all the other goats stuff, not just because you mentioned my blog (which was very generous of you, by the way - THANK YOU!!!) But here I've been doing all this goaty stuff without realizing that Capricorn is a goat!!! And I missed it! Oh well. maybe I'll catch it next year.

Lydia said...

I just had to search for Capricorn here to see if I'd missed it. What a fun post! I always think my sign is described in the most ho-hum, all-business manner......but you have helped me hold my chinny-chin-chin up high today and say "I'm not so baaaaaaaaaad afterall!"