Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Jennifer!

It's daughter Jennifer's birthday today!



Make a wish for many more happy healthy days ahead!



I know how old yoooooooou arrrrrrre! It's the age I made famous!





Happpppy birrrrthdaaay tooooo you (squeak screeeeech) Happpppy birrrrthday tooooo youuuuu! Happpppy birrrrrrrrrrrthday dear Jennnnnnniferrrrrrrr (squeeek squeeeeek) Happpy birrrrrrthdayyyyyy tooooo youuuuuuuu( sqwwwack sqwack)!

Love. love, love to you from the Mom and the Mister

(Jennifer has a sore throat today - so please wish Jennifer a happy birthday and a Get Well Soon!)

.

This Just In:
Speaking of stars, I recently found, via Blogs Of Note, Dear Planetary Astronomer Mike. A very interesting and deserving Blog of Note. Mike invites readers to ask questions, and I have one that I have been asking for years. Until today I have not been able to find/get an answer. So, I asked Mike! Mike was kind enough to take the time to clarify my question, he also give a wonderful detailed answer to my question! Now I know! Do you want to know? Click HERE
Whether you are an astronomer wanna be as I am or just enjoy the beauty of the night sky, add Mike to your list of blogs to follow.

16 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

boo for sore throats...but a big old hapy bday anyway!

marianne said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Oh yes, Jennifer, "Feliz, Feliz en tu dia!" That's the Puerto Rican birthday song for the dear one, Jenifer, who feels under the weather. Happy Birthday! <3

Betsy Brock said...

Happy, happy day! Maybe some icecream with the cake with soothe the throat! :)

Debby said...

Happy birthday to you, Jennifer! I think that it's the nicest thing, when a mother and her grownup daughter are friends. Congratulations.

Renee said...

Could you please relight Jennifer's candle on her birthday cupcake, I blew it out by mistake. Sorry, I just got so excited.

Happy birthday to your dear girl.

Love Renee

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Toooooooo Youuuuuuuu! And many more!!!

Muse, you're so funny! I thought the Pig Candy warning was enough. Seriously that is yummy stuff. But you have to use DARK brown sugar otherwise it just doesn't taste like it should. I should be back on my diet this week but I went off the wagon with all those goodies! And as my friend said, she's only 59 once! tee hee

Janeen

Sparky said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! How yucky to have a sore throat on your birthday!! Poor 'kid'. Use Cold Eeze throat lozenges with zinc. Clear it right (as long as it's not strep or something like that).

Hubby and I love astronomy. I'll be sure to check out the new blog. Thanks! ♥ ∞

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the birthday love! It's been a great day of doing nothing so far...the sore throat seems to have passed too. I'll share all goodies, cupcakes and candy...

Love you mom, it's a day to celebrate you too.

Love,

Jennifer, the daughter

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Happy Birthday, Jennifer, from one Pisces to another! I hope you're well enough to enjoy a wonderful day and a great big piece of cake!
Jennifer, may your year be filled with peace, happiness, love, and prosperity! Petra :))

Muse, thank you for the invite! And, appreciatively, one of my gifts is the "Ab Rocket!" My belly needs the work out after a week or so of birthday binging! ;)

MuseSwings said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, Jennifer! Thank you everyone for stopping by to wish Jennifer a happy birthday!

MuseSwings said...

Sparky - we are overdue for an adventure! I'll be posting an invitation tomorrow!

Nana Trish is Living the Dream said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. Sounds like daughter is 2 years older than mine. Her b-day was last week. Our little baby girls!

Rudee said...

Happy birthday to your babe. I'm off to go see Mike now...

steviewren said...

I'd like to add my Birthday salutations to those already sent Jennifer's way today. Happy Birthday to you! Happy "you know how many years old" day!

Musie, what a clever question you asked the astronomer. The Mister needs to talk to you more so you can give your inquiring mind a rest.