Sunday, August 3, 2008

How Do You Score as a 1930's Housewife?


Chachaneen stopped over for a first visit today and accepted my Especial-tea invitation! We will all get to meet her on Tuesday! When I popped over to her blog, my first visit as well, I found this test which I know you will all love to take - even though you may be very intimidated by my unbelievable score. I was honest! Honest! Wait until I tell the Mr. He will be SO surprised. I certainly was. Just click on the spot that says "take the test and, well, take the test. Let me know how you do.
Chachaneen has a book lover's challenge on her blog you may be interested in. Check it out! I may bring it over here in the near future, but right now I am soooo excited about the housekeeping score that I think I may have the vapors. I'll be having a toes-up on my fainting couch if you need me for anything.




How I Scored:


85



As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior



Take the test!








11 comments:

Suzy-Q said...

Not bad for an 80's child....I got 60!!:o)

Esther said...

Well, I got a 65; they say that's "superior." I think I would have done better could I just keep those seams in my stockings straight! ;)

I'm not sure if I've mentioned I love the name of your blog - it's very clever!

ChaChaneen said...

Toes up on the fainting couch.. that's hilarious! ha ha Thank you for your kind comments! Looking forward to Tuesday!

Lavinia said...

I've seen this before....quite amusing. Congratulations on your 'superior' score.

MuseSwings said...

Aunt Jo, you are a woman after my own heart. I was expecting to get about 12 points total.
Esther the seams are everyting. Also the rollers and coldcream at night.
Janeen, you are welcome, and I'll drag my fainting couch over to the tea party in case we all get too rowdy. We'll take turns using it.
LL, It was a fun test. The questions are a hoot. I think I scored high because of what I don't do rather than what I do.
Thank you everyone for visiting today!

sandy said...

I would absolutely have to hide my head....

MuseSwings said...

Funny! I think having a high score is a bit questionable, actually. No head hiding! Popeye said it best: I yam what I yam and thats all that I yam.

Kat Mortensen said...

I've put this at the bottom of my blog - I got a 75! Woo hoo!

With no kids, it was a bit tricky, but I don't do dope and enjoy a good round of "marital congress" so, I squeaked through.

Lots of fun! Thank you.

Kat

Kelli said...

Oh this quiz was so funny! I enjoyed it very much. I scored 65 -making me a 'superior' 1930's wife! How about that! I'm so proud ;)

MuseSwings said...

Poetikat and Kalianne! You ARE both superior. Keepin those seams straight. Good for you!
Cynthia

Amanda Cheung said...

crazy wife nazis