Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Busy Busy! Especial-Tea Tomorrow!!!

Busy Sunday and Monday!





Sunday included a dinner with friends to celebrate Jason's Birthday. Alex and Heather, little Emma, and Drew joined Jason, the Mister and I for lunch at Angelino's. Pasta Mmmmm!




We had veal piccata, scallops, pasta with sweet Italian sausage and mushrooms, linguine Alfredo, and chicken Parmesan. Everything at Angelino's is delicious! Most servings are so large there is enough for dinner plus 2 take home meals!
Emma is trying to escape!



My favorite - Penne Angelino.
Emma enjoyed herself and we enjoyed time with Emma and family





Today I spent time preparing the tea table and special things to enjoy at our Especial-Tea tomorrow!

I was polishing silver, washing dishes, shopping, preparing and pressing. While I was busy, Lucy took a swim





And Layla napped half in and half out of her bed.

Tomorrow, Tuesday August 5th is the Especial-Tea. Everyone is invited. Just click on the Especial-Tea invitation. Check the comments for other participating guests and then click on their names to visit all of their blogs. It is an all day affair of surprises across time zones, so check throughout the day and evening for treats, tea tables, recipes, poems - anything and everything having to do with tea! See you there and enjoy!

5 comments:

steviewren said...

I'll be there. I'm busy myself with all my last minute preparations. See you tomorrow.

Lavinia said...

It's Tuesday and its Tea Time!

MuseSwings said...

Ladies! I was up very late as well with last minute preparations. We'll have great fun today!

sandy said...

Ahh I'm late in reading this, didn't get around yesterday to blogs...maybe some day I can join in....

nice post and enjoyed "reading" you.

MuseSwings said...

Sandy, this party was so much fun that we'll just have to plan another sometime. It was wonderful of you to stop by!