Steviewren from a little birdie told me so, and Poetikat from Poetikat's Invisible Keepsakes challenged me to name 5 songs that I am embarrassed to admit that I like. The problem is that I still like some of these songs, and have never really been influenced by my peers about what I have enjoyed over the years. I have more, the list is long, but I'll stick with these. Mostly for the shock value.
1. Post the link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.
Click on songs for a listen on YouTube.
1) How Much is that Doggie in the Window Well, how much is it! Listen to it by clicking on the title. You'll be singing it for the rest of the day. Banging your head on the wall will not help. Don't forget to sing the Arf! Arfs! Anyway, it was a catchy little tune, and Doris Day was just such a cutsie singer and all.... I think my sissy Janet sang this one with me. On the sidewalk. In public.
2) Lonely Goatherd High on the hill is the ....I LOVED every song from the Sound of Music. I was in my high school glee club at the time the play was making the rounds. We went downtown and saw the play. Although we were warned NOT to sing along, we sang "high on the hill was the lonely goatherd ladio ladio ladie whooo"
3) Muskrat Love Pahleeeaz! Muskrat Love????? It's the national food of Wyandotte Michigan. ( I was never in Wyandotte on purpose.) Passed through a few times. Admit it, you loved the song too and didn't you LOVE Tennille's hair?
4) The Name Game Chuck Chuck Bo Buck Fo Nanna Nanna Fo....... I still sing this song with my brother Bill Bill Bo Bill Fo Nanna Nanna Fo Fill Fe Fi Fo Fill Bill! We mostly sing neener neerer bo beener fo nanna.....and Ronny Ronny bo bonnie.... Don't ask.
5) Do The Freddie "move your head both ways like you see me do..." It was one of the few dances I could actually do. Look, some of us ain't got no rhythm. Or taste.
I have to challenge seven people??? I'll do 5 - it looks like quite a few of my buddies have already been tagged.
Marie from Vintage Postcards
Sharon at Sweet Repose
Camille at Simply Lovely
Sandy at Birds Bees Bugs and Blossoms
Helene at Driving Miss Willow