Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Election Results Are In!!!! It's Me! It's Me!



Oh, sorry - not that election - not the one where the winner was predicted 2 minutes after the east coast polls closed. It's Me I'm talking about here. Me!

My dear bloggy friend, Blicky Kitty, herself a presentee of this very award, has bestowed it upon the Muse! I am pleased and honored and feel as exhilarated as I'm sure the Obama camp does today.


There are several requirements and requests that are part of this award. I will add all of those to this post tomorrow.

I wanted to make sure I elbowed my way in here with this info before the news comes over on the AP or CNN interrupts the election results with the announcement!

To be continued tomorrow afternoon between hanging out - I mean helping out - at church, and meeting with my Wednesday evening Bible posse.

I'm back from hanging out at the church office - so here is the first update to this post:

Superior Scribbler Rules:

1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to their most-deserving Blogger Friends.

2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3) Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

4) Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

I will be posting my deserving blogger friends in the very near future, and I'll re-post these rules at that time.

Thank you again Blick! I love it!

8 comments:

Pat said...

Hurrah for you, and also for that other fellow they're shouting about today!

soulbrush said...

hey congrats and it's very well earned, your posts are hilarious, specially when it comes to the menopause and womanly 'bits'...and congrats to obama too, i knew he' do it!

Kat Mortensen said...

A hearty congratulations to you, Cynthia. You are a most deserving recipient.

Kat

Sparky said...

Hurrah for the Muse! Albeit the giver is of questionable repute, you my dear, are not. Your posts are pure Heaven. Congrats! ♥ ∞

MuseSwings said...

Thank you ladies! Thank you for your wonderful comments!
Obama it is, Soulbrush! Thanks!

Blicky Kitty said...

They flashed it across the screen on one of the CNN sidebars last night. The good thing is that I was able to learn the ratio of the senate seats, the award at Muse Swings and the stats from Florida. The bad news is that all the flashing graphics kept giving me seizures and fits of apoplexy requiring copious amounts of laudinum to remedy.

Lavinia said...

Congratulations musewings! Ah, the sweet savour of victory and success,it is yours! All hail muse swings!!

MuseSwings said...

Blick! I just knew it was the right thing to do - sit here late at night in my jammies and fuzzy slippers and get this on the "air" before CNN did! Yeah - I know what you mean about the apoplexy - got it too - and the vapours! I have a cellar full of laudinum and other good stuff - just let me know when you need a refill.