Friday, November 7, 2008

An Award! I've Fallen For Your Blog Award

Lavinia Ladyslipper has created this beautiful autumn award! She has also bestowed this award on several bloggers including ME! Thank you so much! I love it! It is perfect for the season and perfectly wonderful as is Lavinia's Birdbath Chronicles

Lavinia is one of the very first of my bloggy buddies to stop by and offer an encouraging word. It served two purposes: I knew someone was out there in bloggy land and I was encouraged to continue with my posting of whatever seems to befall my brain when I sit down at the computer! Oh - three purposes - I got to hang out with Lavinia on some rip roaring bloggy adventures. Stay tuned - there is another adventure on the horizon. Keep your passports handy!

So Thank You Lavinia and thank you to for the opportunity to bestow this award on some of the many blogs I have fallen for. Please know that if you see comments from the Muse on your posts now and again I have fallen for your blog.

As will probably happen in a moment, there may be duplicates. The reason I say this, is Devoted has also bestowed one of these awards to me! Thank you! Devoted has an eclectic heart warming blog. If you have not stopped by to see her at Devotions for the Seasons of Life yet, please do.

I would like to share this award with:

Queenie
Willow
Karla
Sparky
Debby
Bibi
Marie
Waterblossoms
Sea Angels
Blicky Kitty
Trish

Please click on the picture of the award to see Lavinia's requests to those who receive the I've Fallen For Your Blog Award. (or just click here!)

11 comments:

Lavinia said...

Congratulations again. Ah, well I remember that long ago day when I first stumbled across your blog....well, to be frank I can't recall how I first came across it....but there it was, right smack in front of me, amusing, funny, witty, sparkling...oh wait, that was my own blog! BWAH HA HA---JUST KIDDING----it was indeedly doodly your own blog. I was hooked from the get go. Not until some weeks later, after a long afternoon tea with Lady Flosilla, did I really know what I had discovered in muse-swings, but then of course it was too late, I had become a loyal devotee of you and your family's goings on. And, of course, your swimming pool. I try always to cultivate friends who have swimming pools. Most useful, that!

Marie Reed said...

You are such a sweetie pie! I've fallen for you too!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Awww... I'm touched! Thank you for honoring me!

Queenie said...

Awwww shucks Muse, I'm sat here blushing like a 16yr old. Fank-you sooooooo much,,,,

MuseSwings said...

You are very welcome, ladies! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! What an autumnal delight! Thank you so kindly MuseSwings...I am touched! :)

Sparky said...

Oh my gosh!!! You like me, you really, REALLY like me!! (ala Sally Field during her acceptance speech for an award) ha ha ha Thank you so MUCH! I am humbled and honored. I've fallen for you too.

God bless bloggy pal! ♥ ∞

Anna Lefler said...

Very cool! Congrats on the award - you totally deserve it!

:^) Anna

Tess Kincaid said...

Thank you Cynthia!!! I'm very flattered. Wow, it's so pretty, too! :)

Blicky Kitty said...

Oh thank you! What a nice surprise to log on while celebrating nine years with my number one swain up in Boston. A beautiful award and an exciting trip to my old Italian stomping ground. :) **** wiggles fingers and gets ready to blog***

Debby said...

Thank you Cynthia. I meant to thank you before, and it slipped my mind. Anyhow, I must tell you, your blog is so comical that really, it just sometimes saves the day. You're great, and a nutwad of the very finest caliber.