Monday, December 1, 2008

Stalker Unveiled


Blicky Kitty was busy designing awards over the long weekend, and has memorialized my 6 year old Little Cindy "Who do I have to kill to get a beer around here!" mug on this beautiful Blogs Worth Stalking Award for Outstanding Achievement in Hilarity
.
I have blatantly copied a portion of Blick's post:
.
"Cue the orchestra. Blicky Kitty is honored to confer the coveted prize — Blicky Kitty's Blogs Worth Stalking. He will of course be stalking each blog personally. Please know that the nominees are so many that we must hold various ceremonies to include all candidates, so be on the lookout for more awards. The first goes to my awesome bloggie friend Cynthia at Muse Swings. She holds forth on everything from Victorian social codes to wonderful creative cyber happenings and parties that bring so many fun bloggers together. Blicky adds "social security number 352-86-0286, many Bit 'O Honey wrappers found in refuse, monitor for subversive content, must subdue canines."
.
I am especially honored to be in the company of two other hilarious recipients, Nanny Goats With Panties, and Anna Lefler of Life Just Keeps Getting Weirder.
.
I must say I am ecstatic to be among the first recipients and I am humbled by the write up that was inspired by Blick's rummage through my garbage can. (Except for the part about the Blick handing out my SS# plus and especially the part about the Bit-o-Honey wrappers - my dentist is an avid fan, ya know.) But hey, all that aside, at least he didn't post a picture of that dead bra hidden under the fish wrapper- the one with the dangerous underwire poking threateningly out one side.
.
Thank you again, Blick! As always, your taste is impeccable.

15 comments:

Devoted said...

Congratulations and I whole-heartedly agree. Your blog is by far the most creative, funny, entertaining read. I look forward to new posts and read them to my sisters, daughter-in-law, husband and mom. Now, if I could only get the girls to take a residence in the blogosphere... I'd be a happy girl. Again, congrats and what a way to start the new week! :-D

MuseSwings said...

Devoted - Thank you! I am "Devoted" to your blog as well - beautiful and always inspiring!

Genevieve said...

Congratulations!!! You must be awesome? :)

Thanks so MUCH for visiting & for the beautiful compliment you left regarding my blog! I appreciate the support, I'll be visiting yours more often.

Genevieve

Sparky said...

Call Pappy! He can bust down that worthless cat's door with his boots and put an end to the stalking! [book 'em Dan-O]

All this award giving from dubious nominators is getting ... *yawn*

Boy, those grapes are sour. [roflol]

Hey, I think it's time for another adventure and/or escape. Whaddya say? ♥ ∞

(Hope you know I'm just kidding about the *yawn*. I am VERY happy for you. Your blog is top drawer and you deserve proper recognition. Just trying to be funny.).

MuseSwings said...

You are funny, Sparky! Thank you for the compliments and YES it's time for an adventure! I'll work on something.

Sparky said...

Oh good! Thanks. I always worry that my kidding may sound bitter and I don't mean it that way at all.

Say, maybe an adventure to the North Pole? That would be fun. Or maybe somewhere warm? It is bothersome carrying so many coats to cold climes. ha ha ♥ ∞

MuseSwings said...

Cyber coats are very comfortable from what I understand - Maybe something Ice Station Zebraish - or Marahkesh (spelling?) we've not been banned from there yet....I think Lavinia has a large tent out in the desert..hmmm

Debby said...

Oooh. North Pole! Let's go on an adventure to the North Pole. Maybe Lavinia and Stevie Wren and you, Muse, will touched by holiday magic and give up your larcenous ways!

I do believe in Santa Claus! I do! I do!

nanatrish said...

Congrats on your award! It is truly deserved. Yes, you are hilarious. Little Cindy is adorable and big Cindy is a cutie too! Don't ever stop with your wit and all the ways to make us chuckle!

MuseSwings said...

I think the holidays only improve our larcenous leanings....but still we must have an adventure.

Trish - Thank you, dahlink! the little and the big will both stick around!

Blicky Kitty said...

Mao thanks for leaving the fish out and needed better support mao.

Ooooo another adventure!

Anna Lefler said...

Congratulations on your much-deserved award!

You rock, sister!

XO

Anna

steviewren said...

Cynthia, you deserve to have a stalker or two! Congrats girl...and now please take that fishwrapperbra away!

MuseSwings said...

Stevie: Bwahahah!

ChaChaneen said...

It's official! I confess, yep... I'm a fan! Congratulations!