Thursday, December 18, 2008

A North Pole Adventure!



I got a bloggy-gram from my new bloggyfriend Linda of Life's A Calling, Who Is This? announcing a North Pole Adventure at her place! Stop by any time from 12/22 until midnight 12/24. It involves Santa, Elves and Reindeer! Pop over to Linda's and say you'll be there!




I've been there several times - that's me looking for the powder room



I know for a fact there are no trees to hide behind when one of these guys comes a-callin' so I'm bringing some of my buddies.










They are assigned to Ice Station Zebra. I realize this doesn't fit completely with the Christmas Spirit, but Polar Bears don't celebrate Christmas. They celebrate lunch.



I "borrowed" the Royal Snow Castle from the royally redundant Count Vladimir Vladimirovich Vladimiriskov of Vladistov Vladland. There are rooms for everyone and excellent dining. Don't look for borscht though - sorry -you know I don't like beets. So, pop over to Linda's and make a note on your calender! See you there!


It's really quite lovely!

11 comments:

larkswing said...

You are funny! hehe

Sparky said...

It's gonna be fun! Glad you can make it. :o) You'll help make the day really exciting.

I have an idea for a theme ... nooooo, I'm not tellin' .... don't want any *borrowing* going on before the trip .... TEE HEE :o) ♥ ∞

Jane In The Jungle said...

OK I have been rolling just reading your posts for the past few days! I am a Starbucks junkie and make up excuses to leave the house and go get one. It's been really easy here at Christmas with the "have to go shopping for the kids"! They always tell on me(Big Daddy does NOT get my affair with Starbucks) so I love leaving them home, LOL!!

Dave King said...

The last one is fascinating.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Great pictures, I love Ice Station Zebra! This looks like fun, I will try and stop by and have a cup of eggnog with my bloggy buddies. Thanks, Muse Swings!

Dawn Fine said...

That was a fun tour...will put that event on my calendar...

petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

Never a dull moment here! Thank you for setting the mood, Muse!

MuseSwings said...

Thank you all for your comments! Sparky borrow....who meeeee? Just hide all your credit cards in the usual spot - I promise not to uhm borrow them.

LarryG said...

They say those big white bears sit on the ice like that cause they have "Polaroids" :)

Linda said...

Dang..BUTTTTT...MR. Peck just gave me the ring back..no credit card...how about the ring then? LOLOLOLOL

MuseSwings said...

Larry G : Hahahah!
Linda: Hahahaha!